Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Perry Mystique - Buildin' Bridges - Hip-Hop / Rap ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Perry Mystique - Buildin' Bridges

Started by 730promo11, 2012/01/08 11:54PM
Latest post: 2012/04/21 04:37PM, Views: 944, Posts: 3
#1   2012/01/08 11:54PM
730promo11
Perry Mystique gives us the 1st offering from his upcoming EP by releasing a video for the title track Buildin' Bridges. The EP which will be available soon as a free download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltzwKx4_FcI

Set to be launched into the limelight in 2012, Perry Mystique is already a household name as a producer and a rapper in his native Holland, Perry was renowned for his acclaimed producing talent as well as his boisterous lyrics, Perry has proved himself with massive success in internationally as an artist with production credits and features on huge hit records in Holland and Asia, and already regarded as one of Europe’s finest Hip Hop producers and signed a deal as an artist via his production label Space Trak with Mercury/ Universal Records in the UK in 2011.

Follow Perry Mystique on Twitter @PerryMystique

#2   2012/04/11 09:11PM
View Beats
http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/member.php?u=35241 BUY YA SOME BEATS, I GOT A FEW UP ON HERE ,MANY MANY MORE IF INTERESTED .... also check me out at WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DJVIEWCSR

ALSO I MIX RECORDS FOR BIG KUNTRY KING, RICH KID SHAD, T.I.P., YOUNG BALLA, AND MANY OTHER AFFILIATES OF GRAND HUSTLE. SO HIT ME FOR THA HOOK UP ON MIXING YA TRACKS AS WELL.

I CAN ALSO MIX YOUR BEATS TO PROFESSIONAL QUALITY TO PREPARE THEM FOR A&R AND ARTISTS LISTENING.

PM ME FOR DETAILS

Re: Perry Mystique - Buildin' Bridges
#3   2012/04/21 04:37PM
OmizzBeats
Keep Doin Your Thing Bro! On The Move In 2012**

Check Out The *New* Updated *Omizz Beats* Sites Providing Hot Industry Quality Rap Beats-Hip Hop/R&B Instrumentals For Signed & Unsigned Artist: OmizzBeats.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes