Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Check out my music! - Hip-Hop / Rap Discussion For...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Check out my music!

Started by spitworld, 2012/06/05 07:07PM
Latest post: 2012/06/05 07:08PM, Views: 625, Posts: 2
Check out my music!
#1   2012/06/05 07:07PM
spitworld
First of all I'd like to just say that some people consider me a "rapper" and some people don't. I don't fully consider myself a rapper. I mean I'm not the best lyricist in the world and I definitively can't free style like a lot of the people I make music with, so I guess compared to them I wouldn't call myself a rapper. For those who interested in hearing my music go ahead and check out my Facebook (link below). The beats used for the songs aren't mine they were made by other people that I used for non profit use, just to have fun and put lyrics on top of them. Also if you don't mind check out my homies song on my page too called "Microphone Check" - By Valentino Doka. My hip-hop songs are called "I Never Knew" and "Make It A Reality", the reason for me telling you the song names is because I make ALL sorts of music including metal, and orchestral. So I have a few orchestral songs up on my page.

Thanks and I'd really appreciate it!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Trevor-Thomas-Music-Page/168317753286219

Re: Check out my music!
#2   2012/06/05 07:08PM
spitworld
If you do like my songs, then like the page because both Val and I have EP's planned with OUR OWN beats so it'll be all us.

Thanks again!

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes