Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Wallace and Bertrand Traore have already made temp...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Wallace and Bertrand Traore have already made temporary moves to Vitesse Arnhem his summer

Started by SDFGDSGFD, 2014/07/09 09:19PM
Latest post: 2014/07/09 09:19PM, Views: 399, Posts: 1
Wallace and Bertrand Traore have already made temporary moves to Vites...
#1   2014/07/09 09:19PM
SDFGDSGFD
Chelsea have announced the signing of Croatian midfielder Mario Pasalic from Hajduk Split.
The 19-year-old, Barcelona jersey 2015 who has represented his country at Under-21 level and was named in their 30-man mercurial soccer cleats provisional World Cup squad,

immediately joined Jose Mourinho's squad for pre-season training.

Pasalic’s move to Stamford Bridge was understood to have been agreed last season and the Real Madrid jersey 2015 deal has now been confirmed.

"I am very happy because I am now a Chelsea player," he told the club's official website. "I am very impressed by the training

ground and I must thank everybody at Hajduk.

"This is now a new start in my career. I am a central midfielder, my favourite player is Frank Lampard and so I am very happy to

be a Chelsea player."

The German-born youngster made a promising start to senior football during the 2013/14 season, scoring 11 times in 36 appearances

in all competitions and helping his side to third place in the Croatian league.

Pasalic is Chelsea's third signing of the window following the transfers of Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona and Diego Costa from

Atletico Madrid, although he may be loaned out in order to gain further first team experience.

Wallace and Bertrand Traore have already made temporary moves to Vitesse Arnhem his summer, while Tomas Kalas has been loaned to

Cologne and Thorgan Hazard to Borussia Monchengladbach.

Chelsea Chelsea jersey 2015 begin their 2014/15 campaign away at Burnley on Saturday August 16

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes