Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

ainsey, Nick Schultz, Henrik Tallinder and Rostisl...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ainsey, Nick Schultz, Henrik Tallinder and Rostislav Klesla. Chuck Gormley of Comcast Sportsnet Washington also puts those nam

Started by luyp123, 2015/11/29 11:31PM
Latest post: 2015/11/29 11:31PM, Views: 335, Posts: 1
ainsey, Nick Schultz, Henrik Tallinder and Rostislav Klesla. Chuck Gor...
#1   2015/11/29 11:31PM
luyp123
INDIANAPOLIS -- Danny Granger tried to brush aside any new concerns about his injured left calf Monday. Pacers fans can only hope hes right. Hours after the Pacers announced Granger would miss three weeks with a muscle strain, he walked out of practice with a smile and insisted this injury is nothing like the one that kept him out of action most of last season. "Its not terrible," he said. "I can run up and down the court but when I start jumping, it feels like a knot in my calf where I hurt it. They (the doctors) just said to sit out until I didnt feel it." Granger missed all but five games with a tendon injury in his left knee, and there were big questions about his health throughout the Pacers busy off-season. Indiana signed three free agents, hired two new assistant coaches, brought Larry Bird back to the front office and traded for Luis Scola. The Pacers are hoping the moves pay off after they pushed Miami to Game 7 in the Eastern Conference finals. Those within the organization have always believed the biggest addition would be the return of Granger. If healthy, the 6-foot-9 former All-Star adds depth and scoring to an already dangerously strong roster. But Mondays announcement, which came the day before Indianas season opener against Orlando, is only creating more concerns. Those outside the teams inner circle see comparisons between this announcement and what happened last season when Granger was told to rest his injured left knee. Granger didnt play until February and returned to bench after only five games. In April, he finally opted for season-ending surgery. When training camp opened last month, Granger was cleared to work though he was given extra time to rest as he finished his rehabilitation from surgery. Now, hes dealing with a strained muscle in his lower left leg that forced him to miss the final week of the preseason and could push return back into mid to late November. Granger insists theres nothing to worry about. "Theyre holding me back because they want it to heal," Granger said, referring to the doctors. "They said if I had not missed the whole year, they probably would have sat me down a week and a half." The biggest difference between the injuries, Granger noted, is that last year he was dealing with a joint injury that severely inhibited his play. This time, hes simply trying let a muscle heal, an injury hes played through in the past. So why sit him now? The Pacers say its a "precautionary measure." Hes expected to miss, at most, seven to eight games in a season Indiana hopes to play close to 100. "Its a long process for him, coming back, and we knew there would be some speed bumps along the way," Vogel said. "It delays (the rotation work) a little bit, but when he gets back to feeling healthy again, well ramp it up." With Granger out, shooting guard Lance Stephenson will retain the starting job he won last season. Indianas other four starters are all back, too. Vogel has said all along he intended to give Granger and Stephenson starters minutes and on Monday, Vogel noted Stephenson will get some time with the second unit against the Magic. All that could change when Granger returns. He led the Pacers in scoring for five straight seasons before the injury and his size and shooting prowess will create even more mismatches for a team many believe is the best positioned to dethrone the three-time defending conference champion Heat. And Granger is convinced hell be around to help. "It could be a week. I just want to give myself some time," he said. "Ive had other players tell me when you come back not only do you have to get your injury healthy but youve got to get your body adjusted, too." Ni... Air Max Thea Zwart Sale . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. [url=http://www.airmax-2016.nl/nike-air-max-nederland/air-max-tailwind-7.html]ht... . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. [url=http://www.airmax-2016.nl/]Air Max 2016 Black .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said.With the second half of the season well underway and a two-and-a-half week Olympic break coming up, the NHLs Mar. 5 Trade Deadline isnt that far off and teams will be making decisions on whether to buy, sell and decide which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Check out todays trade rumours and speculation from around the NHL beat. And follow TSN.ca through Deadline Day for all the updates. Keeping The Pick? As written by Terry Jones of The Edmonton Sun, Oilers GM Craig MacTavish looks like hes keen on retaining the teams first-round pick in this Junes NHL draft. Upon his hiring, MacTavish said the team didnt, "need another teenager, another 18-year-old kid coming in here next year," but Jones writes the perspective could change if the Oilers have a top five pick. No Sitting Still In another story in The Sun, Jones writes that while MacTavish wont be tempted into making a deal for the sake of dealing, it doesnt mean hell be inactive going into the Mar. 5 deadline. "The next deal is going to be an important deal for us," he told Jones. "Its goinng to be important we make the right move.dddddddddddd "There have only been 12 deals made this year and weve made four of them. You can argue the pluses and minus of the four deals we made. Were trying to do something. Wed be crazy not to. We just have to keep grinding away, having conversations until theres something that makes sense." MacTavish, however, would not comment on trade speculation surrounding centre Sam Gagner. Blueliners for Boston and Washington? The Boston Bruins have lost three of their last five games without blueliner Dennis Seidenberg in the lineup and Comcast Sportsnets Joe Haggerty suggests a list of defencemen that the Bruins could target to help fill the void, including Dan Girardi, Michael Del Zotto, Mark Stuart, Christian Ehrhoff, Andrej Meszaros and Chris Phillips along with Kimmo Timonen, Ron Hainsey, Nick Schultz, Henrik Tallinder and Rostislav Klesla. Chuck Gormley of Comcast Sportsnet Washington also puts those names out as possibilities as the Capitals head down the stretch. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseys2015.us.com/]cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes