Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Special Order Instrumental Sale: 2 Beats for $3.00...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Special Order Instrumental Sale: 2 Beats for $3.00

Started by DJ Zearo, 2013/06/06 10:48PM
Latest post: 2013/06/06 10:48PM, Views: 375, Posts: 1
Special Order Instrumental Sale: 2 Beats for $3.00
#1   2013/06/06 10:48PM
DJ Zearo
My instrumentals are usually east coast beats. I make all types of east coast beats including a groovy beat, banga, east coast club, aggressive beat, slow jam, etc. My music can also be emotionally-influenced. Email me at djzearooo@gmail.com for more information or to place an order. Orders will usually be filled within a week of placement. Payments will be collected via mailed check (preferred) or paypal. The beats will be sold on a beat lease. The lease terms are: 1) You are allowed to make one master recording with each beat sold for profitable use. 2) You are allowed to distribute the main recording 1,000 times; I will receive 4% of each sale after the allowed amount of sales. I retain all rights to the beat and am allowed to further distribute the beat to other artists. 4) You must give me (DJ Zearo) credit for producing the beat. This can be through a verbal shoutout or written credit. 5) This is a lifetime lease; you can continue to profitably distribute this beat for as long as you live.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes