Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Lets change the game - Promotions, BizOps, and Ann...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Lets change the game

Started by Amausi, 2013/07/21 07:17AM
Latest post: 2013/07/21 07:17AM, Views: 377, Posts: 1
Lets change the game
#1   2013/07/21 07:17AM
Amausi
Hip hop artist are you tryin to buy beats but all of the beat sites got that same generic sound and you can't seem to find something different?
are you having that problem?

You feel like your career is dying day by day and you feel if you don't do something now your dreams are going to die and your going to be stuck at that nine to five job for the rest of your life, and when you listen to other rappers music and watching them in videos you'll be saying damn that could of been me.

Do you feel like that?

I have a solution for you.

You know it's always the artist that come out with their own sound are the ones that blow up overnight and become the next best thing, they have a loyal fanbase that loves all of the music they put out even when others can't seem to understand why they have so much love and commitment to their music.

You know what im talking about, those are the artist who decided to do there own thing and differentiated themselves with their music and production and weren't afraid to step out of the box.

Thats exactly what you need to do if you want to be successful but how are you going to do that when all these beats are these beat sites are copying each other!?

Right here, i got the beats you need, nobody on the internet is making beats like me i promise you that. And when people listen to your lyrics on one of these beats they are going to fall in love, its going to be fresh to their ears, they're going to listen to your every word i feel your message in their soul.

You want a loyal fanbase right? all over youtube and facebook?
If you think about it the artist who got nice beats of their own sound are always the ones who got that even if the artist ain't that tight example 2 chains.

Your a better rapper then two chains so you can easily be on top of this rap game but whether you want to do that is completely up to you. I can lead you to the water but i can't make you drink, but i know your thirsty for success so this is what you need to do. . .

1.Go to andrewmausisa.com,

2.put your name in the pop up so we can keep in contact,

3.click on the name of a beat to listen to it,

4.when you find the one you can feel yourself making a hit to, and only if you really feel that way,click add to pick the license you need,

5.when your done picking all the beats you love click buy now

6.your going to be sent to a paypal page where you need to put in some of your information

7.after you checkout go straight to your email to get your beat.

Your going to want to do this right now because im running a huge sale that is going to save you tons of money but it's going to be over soon.

hope to hear from you and see you reach your success, aight late.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes