Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Nike Women Elastico Finale But if he could only re...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Nike Women Elastico Finale But if he could only reach one goal, which does he choose?

Started by qqq03, 2015/04/06 10:38PM
Latest post: 2015/04/06 10:38PM, Views: 309, Posts: 1
Nike Women Elastico Finale But if he could only reach one goal, which ...
#1   2015/04/06 10:38PM
qqq03
" Jason Day set two goals for his career. He wanted to get to No. 1 in the world, and he wanted to win the Masters.

But if he could only reach one goal, which does he choose?

For the only time during his engaging news conference Monday, the 27-year-old Australian looked uncomfortable.

He loves the Masters, his favorite major. He was runner-up in 2011. He had a share of the lead late on Sunday in 2013 until he missed out on the playoff between Adam Scott and Angel Cabrera, with Scott becoming the first Aussie in a green jacket.

But there's an appeal to be No. 1 in the world, too. And four members of Augusta National in their green jackets were in the room.

"It's tough," Day said, leaning back and shaking his head. "This is the tournament that got me into golf. And being No. 1 has always been a lifelong goal of mine. Just to be able to say you're No. 1, you are the best golfer on the planet, just for one day, would be the best thing ever. Knowing that you were the best in the world would be pretty neat."

So the answer is to be No. 1 in the world? Hang on.

Nike Women Soccer Shoes
"But to be able to slip on a green jacket ... I don't know," he said. "That's a difficult one, mate. I'm dancing around the question."

Here's the easy solution for Day. He can't reach No. 1 in the world this week if he were to win. But at No. 5 in the world, and healthy and determined as ever, he is among the favorites to win the Masters this week.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes