Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

add-ons Wizards Nene Jersey - Site Feedback / Sugg...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

add-ons Wizards Nene Jersey

Started by Minyan, 2016/11/04 01:58AM
Latest post: 2016/11/04 01:58AM, Views: 302, Posts: 1
add-ons Wizards Nene Jersey
#1   2016/11/04 01:58AM
Minyan
Vincent Kompany has signed a new five-year contract at Manchester City worth in excess of a basic £31 million.

The terms are thought to be worth around £120,000 a-week with considerable add-ons Wizards Nene Jersey , though despite being the club’s leader this is still less than the new deal agreed by David Silva on Tuesday, which is in the region of £130 ... Michael Jordan Jersey ,000 a-week.

“To be honest I didn’t have to think twice about it," said Kompany. "It’s just about continuity for me – I’ve always wanted to stay at this club for a long time. Looking to the future I can see the potential. To be part of the history we’ve built together. It’s just a natural thing for me to stay longer here and win more trophies."

Greg Colbrunn Might Not Return To Red Sox - RealGM Wiretap

Greg Colbrunn has expressed uncertainty as to whether he'll return to the Boston Red Sox next season.

The hitting coach had a serious health scare earlier this season.

Colbrunn cited a desire to spend more time with his family as a reason he might elect not to return next season.

Boston went from having baseball's most prolific offense in 2013 -- Colbrunn's first season as a big league hitting coach -- to having one of the worst in 2014.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes