Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Chelsea sweatshirt They have real strength in forw...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Chelsea sweatshirt They have real strength in forward areas with Luiz Adriano having

Started by qqq01, 2015/03/10 10:48PM
Latest post: 2015/03/10 10:48PM, Views: 804, Posts: 1
Chelsea sweatshirt They have real strength in forward areas with Luiz ...
#1   2015/03/10 10:48PM
qqq01
I’ve always held the theory that a goalless draw in a first leg played at home in European football isn’t a bad one for the hosts.

When you consider that draw was actually really at a neutral venue – it was staged in Kiev which is as close to Munich as it is to war-torn Donetsk – then it takes on an even greater value.

Shakhtar may regret not making more of the fact they were playing 10 men for a period – Xabi Alonso being red-carded and subsequently suspended for this one.

He’ll be missed, despite the strength in Bayern’s squad and I actually feel Shakhtar are too big at 6/1 in the ‘to qualify’ market here given the Germans are without an away goal.

Chelsea sweatshirt They have real strength in forward areas with Luiz Adriano having a sharp eye for goal and the likes of Taison and Alex Teixeira offering plenty for deeper positions.

Real Madrid Training pant For those after a long price, I think there are worse bets around but admittedly I could end up with egg on my face with that one if Bayern get in front early on so I’m going for something that is more likely.

Those who saw anything of the first game will know there was real needle in it, culminating in Alonso’s red card. There were also plenty of others, how shall we say, tasty tackles flying in and six yellows resulted.

Real Madrid N98 jacket I doubt it will take much to get things stoked up again given the constant stop-start nature of leg one. Indeed it may be to Shakhtar’s advantage to try some roughhouse tactics and give the hosts no rhythm.

The chance of things getting a bit naughty will also increase if Shakhtar do manage to nick an away goal.

Chelsea jacket blue Scot William Collum takes the whistle here and while I'm also a little wary of using his previous stats when it comes to drawing a formline to a match in the future, it is worth noting he has dished out two reds in his last five domestic games and also produced 12 yellows in a Euro 2016 qualifier between Romania and Hungary. I don't think it is a co-incidence that those two are neighbours and this went into the game with some history.

Over 55 booking points (yellow is 10 points, red is 25, two yellow & one red with dismissal is 35) can be backed at 6/4 with Sky Bet and that’s the way I’m going to approach this one.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes