Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Who do you think could be more successful - Off To...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Who do you think could be more successful

Started by claudecocker, 2019/04/16 10:50PM
Latest post: 2019/04/16 10:50PM, Views: 16, Posts: 1
Who do you think could be more successful
#1   2019/04/16 10:50PM
claudecocker
For example, if this is a quarterback they will say nike air max 97 black something like "he tend to make all the throws. " Our first thought is, that informs me nothing about his likelihood of success it is near the minimum regarding my expectations. I want a guy who won't accept anything less than a championship.

In the 1980's Delta airlines had one of nike air max 97 sale the worst slogans ever previously in my humble opinion: "Delta gets you at this time there. " That expressed a great attitude of "We just simply do the minimum. " Would Delta be in corporate if they didn't enable you to get there? That's like Nike obtaining the slogan 'We have shoes you are able to wear. ' Instead Nike gone with "Just Do It" thinking that attitude of accomplishing things inspired the organization to greater heights.

There exists a saying most football coaches nike air max 95 ultra essential know that illustrates this importance of attitude: "He appears like Tarzan, but plays like Jane. " Many athletes look imposing getting over bus, but have bad attitudes that keep these people from fulfilling their likely. The same is true of those who look good on report. I always say 'Credentials will not produce things, people plus their actions do. HA

I want to help people who nike air max 95 all black have their greatest accomplishments into their future, not their past. I don't want folks that can show me what they've got done, I want folks who can't wait to present me (and the world) what they are able to do.

Who do you think could be more successful, the person who when approached with a thought immediately lists all the issues it won't work, or the individual who starts suggesting ways of make it happen? Nearly everything nike air max 270 flyknit that makes our world easier are things that to begin with glance people said would never be possible.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes