Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

A thing Blizzard MUST ADD into wow classic gold - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

A thing Blizzard MUST ADD into wow classic gold

Started by chenyuhan, 2019/07/07 01:31AM
Latest post: 2019/07/07 01:31AM, Views: 39, Posts: 1
A thing Blizzard MUST ADD into wow classic gold
#1   2019/07/07 01:31AM
chenyuhan
A thing Blizzard MUST ADD into wow classic gold is to be able to form in names and leave space between them when they are making their character. It would be excellent if it allows me to phone my personality what I need and not settle for a 1 term name.

In WoW Classic History you barely hear any persuasive heroes that have 1 word names. And I want to feel like a mighty hero. It's always something like Genn Greymane or Varian Wrynn or Illidan Stormrage. And I wish that I could get an epic hero just like that! For the love of god Blizzard add that!!! please I see no reason! Do not restrict us

Seems more like bliz isn't sure setting all that work and moving back to redo everything for the original WoW Classic experience is worth everything they feel is going to be a major flop. I guarentee this crave or burning desire people have for classic will be short lived as a month in people will realize they will never experience that first time experience AGAIN.

I am glad that is good enough for me and I got to have that expertise and myself have recognized that. What they want to really do is start over with a completely new game new graphics, a new world, new stories a fresh adventure.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes