Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Online dating - Off Topic Forum. - Hip Hop/Rap Fo...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Online dating

Started by karebom, 2019/08/14 05:06AM
Latest post: 2019/08/21 05:36AM, Views: 185, Posts: 5
Online dating
#1   2019/08/14 05:06AM
karebom
They say that “good” men do not spend time creating profiles on dating sites. It seems to me that people without complexes and communication problems will be able to find a life partner without any Internet stuff.
I agree that such communication expands the geography of our acquaintances and greatly facilitates this process. But from personal experience I’ll say (yes, it was the case - I met on the Internet) that this lesson is useless.
Some are looking for sex, others describe themselves much more beautifully than they actually are. Of the many people "from the Internet" with whom I corresponded on a dating site, I met three. One turned out to be sooooo small, both in age and in thinking. The other is overly assertive and decisive. We are still friends with the third one)) we communicate in ICQ and sometimes we walk in the park

Re: Online dating
#2   2019/08/15 12:43PM
Nika56
You get access to people with close interests living in your city or even in the same area, you can see their photos, immediately contact potential candidates, chat with them and make an appointment. In this case, the refusal does not bring negative feelings, because communication takes place privately and there are no witnesses to your debacle around. In addition, such a search saves time, because you can search for a husband or wife at a working computer in the office, in the queue to the dentist or on the bus. And most importantly, you have a huge choice, because usually they communicate with several people, and all inappropriate candidates are gradually eliminated.

#3   2019/08/16 12:12AM
karebom
The popularity of online dating is growing, today on the World Wide Web you can find many similar sites and applications. This gave millions of single men and women a chance to have an affair and find their soul mate. Some did not limit themselves to acquaintance, but even entered into an online marriage. All this is normal if virtual communication soon develops into real. Personally, I meet here https://www.dating.com/gay/ But it happens in a different way. Almost each of us spends some time online. Someone at work, someone communicating with friends, ordering home goods, hanging in online games. But there is a category of people for whom the Internet is the whole world. Real life goes by the wayside and a person literally lives on the Internet, only here feeling comfortable and free. This applies to all areas of life, including relationships.

#4   2019/08/17 11:41AM
alex63
quote:Quote karebom: The popularity of online dating is growing, today on the World Wide Web you can find many similar sites and applications. This gave millions of single men and women a chance to have an affair and find their soul mate. Some did not limit themselves to acquaintance, but even entered into an online marriage. All this is normal if virtual communication soon develops into real. Personally, I meet here https://www.dating.com/gay/ But it happens in a different way. Almost each of us spends some time online. Someone at work, someone communicating with friends, ordering home goods, hanging in online games. But there is a category of people for whom the Internet is the whole world. Real life goes by the wayside and a person literally lives on the Internet, only here feeling comfortable and free. This applies to all areas of life, including relationships.

I agree, the Internet will soon replace reality and the main thing is that everyone loves to sit there. This is already an Internet addiction. There are many beautiful and pretty girls, I liked it. The site is cool and reviews about it are only good.

#5   2019/08/21 05:36AM
karebom
Online dating is safe as long as everything revolves only in the field of communication. Their advantage is that you have the opportunity to communicate with a person to learn about him new and interesting, about his hobbies, hobbies, etc. Having talked over the Internet, you can understand whether this person is yours, and whether it is worth continuing to communicate, or you can stop keeping in touch. We strongly recommend not registering your exact address, phone numbers, email addresses or other contact information when registering. In no case do not give your credit card numbers and accounts. All for security reasons.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes