Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

Compliance Audit Software in India by Avantis - Of...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Compliance Audit Software in India by Avantis

Started by AvantisRegTech, 2020/05/19 12:41PM
Latest post: 2020/11/14 10:34AM, Views: 364, Posts: 5
#1   2020/05/19 12:41PM
AvantisRegTech
Compliance Audit Software is the necessity of today's Organisations in India struggle to provide the assurance as they operate in a highly ad-hoc, paper based and people dependent environment. As a result, they need external expertise to plan, manage, measure and report Compliance Assurance.
The above puts tremendous amount of accountability on Compliance Officers to manage their Compliance Obligations and ensure that the Company Complies with the law of the land.
AVACOM is India's leading digital Compliance Audit Software trusted by over 1,000 entities across 30 different industries in India today. It is transforming the way Companies manage their compliance audit. The platform brings the power of Cloud, Mobile & Analytics deeply integrated with India's best and most reliable Compliance database. AVACOM customers have reduced their missed compliances by over 90% & penalties by 95%.
COMPLIANCE TYPES
TIME BASED COMPLIANCE
One-time / Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Half-Yearly/ Annual Frequencies
Statutory & Internal Compliances
EVENT BASED COMPLIANCE
Secretarial Events ( Over 70 Events )
Non Secretarial Events
ONGOING BASED
Actionable and Informational Checklists
COVERS LAW OF THE LAND
Labour, Finance & Taxation, Secretarial, Commercial, Industry Specific,
EHS & General Categories
Avantis Solution
At Avantis, we feel your pain. We work with hundreds of customers like you across industries, geographic and Business. We have developed deep expertise in helping you keep a close eye on your compliance program and helping you institutionalize accountability, transparency and timeliness . Our team of young and dynamic professionals brings to your organisation the right tools, processes, templates and Access to world class knowledge repository.
For more details , visit : https://www.avantis.co.in/

Re: Compliance Audit Software in India by Avantis
#2   2020/05/28 03:23AM
dineine
The off topic forum and general discussion on rap artist and following the great techniques as well. This thesis help for all the students and sharing the wonderful college essays and more dissertation methods.

#3   2020/06/22 12:38AM
davidwilly
I appreciate you for such a great amount of information. I assure this would be beneficial for many people. HPE6-A72

Re: Compliance Audit Software in India by Avantis
#4   2020/11/12 10:52AM
eshleydurst
Hey! Thank you arthour for that blog and opportunity of readers to tell their thoughts! I am professional writer, so for me it is quite important and interesting to read your blog, 'cause it contains good info, you can read mine at https://cheap-papers.com/case-study-writing-service.php writing service, and I promise that you will be interested in my articles too, guess they will be useful for your future articles in blog.

#5   2020/11/14 10:34AM
raheem
sxnaar

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes