Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

that franchise win the NFL championship game in 20...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

that franchise win the NFL championship game in 2007, then lost in the 2010 Super Bowl. ___ Follow Howard Fen

Started by luyp123, 2015/09/27 07:46AM
Latest post: 2015/09/27 07:46AM, Views: 266, Posts: 1
that franchise win the NFL championship game in 2007, then lost in the...
#1   2015/09/27 07:46AM
luyp123
Denver, CO (SportsNetwork.com) - Colorado forward P.A. Parenteau is expected to miss approximately six weeks with a knee injury. Avalanche coach Patrick Roy made the announcement following practice on Monday, but declined to specify what the injury to Parenteaus left knee was. He was hurt in the second period of Sundays game against Winnipeg. Parenteau, 30, has picked up nine goals and 15 assists in 38 games in his second season for the Avs. Roddy White Youth Jersey .Y. -- Riding a long winning streak, the powerful Anaheim Ducks had no fear trailing by two goals heading into the third period against the fragile New York Islanders. Roddy White Womens Jersey . -- Injured Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers said Tuesday he never gives up hope on playing, though he is not sure exactly when he will be back on the field. http:... . Rudy Gay added 22 points, eight rebounds and five assists, and DeMarcus Cousins had 21 points, 10 rebounds and five assists for the Kings, who won their ninth road game after finishing with an 8-33 record away from home last season. [url=http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Peter-Konz-Falcons-Jersey/]Peter Konz Falcons Jersey . -- The Toronto Blue Jays spring training game at the Pittsburgh Pirates was rained out Thursday. Brett Favre Jersey . On the same day Steven Stamkos announced he is ready to return to the lineup, the Tampa Bay Lightning traded Martin St.NEWARK, N.J. - Peyton Manning is not interested in talking about where his career stands in football history. Not right now, anyway. Not when hes still playing. And certainly not less than a week from playing in the Super Bowl for the Denver Broncos. As collected and measured as he is while standing in a pocket, Manning coasted through the circus that is Media Day, opining on his familys favourite beer, politely evading silly questions about reality TV — and avoiding any wild pronouncements. Reporters repeatedly brought up the word "legacy" as the 37-year-old Manning, a four-time NFL MVP who broke records by throwing for 55 touchdowns and 5,477 yards this season, sat through his hour-long session Tuesday. Hardly surprising that he never took the bait. "Ive been being asked about my legacy since I was about 25 years old. Im not sure you can have a legacy when youre 25 years old. Even 37," Manning said in response to the first succh query.dddddddddddd "Id like to have to be, like, 70 to have a legacy. Im not even 100 per cent sure what the word even means." Then, in about the closest thing to a stumble, Manning continued: "Im still in the middle of my career." At least one of the dozens of assembled media members gasped, "middle?!" Realizing his miscue, Manning chuckled and went on. "Let me rephrase that," he resumed. "Im down the homestretch of my career, but Im still in it. Its not over yet. And so its still playing out. This has been the second chapter of my career." Sundays game against the Seattle Seahawks will be Mannings third appearance in a Super Bowl. The other two came with the Indianapolis Colts. He helped that franchise win the NFL championship game in 2007, then lost in the 2010 Super Bowl. ___ Follow Howard Fendrich on Twitter at http://twitter.com/HowardFendrich ___ AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org Cheap Jerseys UK Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes