Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

just want to show everyone - Off Topic Forum. - H...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

just want to show everyone

Started by mrimdea, 2015/11/07 03:40AM
Latest post: 2015/11/07 03:40AM, Views: 289, Posts: 1
#1   2015/11/07 03:40AM
mrimdea

Olympic hopefuls (including Jonathan Horton, who was photographed looking buff alongside supermodel Karlie Kloss. But we digress.)

Raisman, who was photographed in Victoria's Secret angel wings on the beach by Bruce Weber, did NFL jerseys china "like 50" layout stepouts during the course of the shoot. (One even made it into the magazine!)

Turns out the extra conditioning paid off. "When I came back to the gym, Mihai was making jokes because my layout stepouts were better my legs were more straight and more pointed. Classic Saturday night. Her goal: Continue proving that she's a consistent, four event gymnast. Here's a bit of Raisman's Q and A with the media post podium training:

Q: So here we are again. Does it feel like it's been awhile since you won here in 2011?

Aly Raisman: "It was only 10 months ago, but it feels like it was so long ago!"

Q: What have you been up to since Tokyo?

Raisman: "Just working really, really hard. I've never worked this hard in my life, so it's been really, really hard but also it's been really motivating being at all the training camps, and I was really happy with how I did at the Wholesale nfl jerseys American Cup and in Italy (I almost forgot about that!) I did well there, so I'm happy that I just want to come in here and show everyone that I'm working really hard and that I'm a contender."

Q: What was the photo shoot with Bruce Weber for Vogue like?

Raisman: "It was really, really cool because he's such a prestogious photographer and to be able to be photographed by him and be in Vogue was such a dream come true. They Cheap NHL jerseys put a balance beam on the beach and they did a trampoline and I got to wear the Victoria's Secret angel wings, so that was so cool and surreal. It was awesome!"

Raisman: "I kind of just showed up. It was sort of a last minute thing. There was a conflict because I was supposed to go to Italy so we had to change it, so I literally knew three days before I was flying out. I did like 50 layout stepouts, and when I came back to the gym, [coach] Mihai [Brestyan] was making jokes because my layout stepouts were better my legs were more straight and more pointed. So it worked out!"

Q: What's the goal here at Classics?

Raisman: "The goal is just to do a good floor routine and show everyone more experssion in my dance. I've been working on that. And to do a good vault, a good bar routine and a solid beam routine. I just wnat to show everyone I've been working hard and show consistency."

Q: How's Alicia Sacramone doing?

Raisman: "She's doing really well! She amazes me how fast she's coming back. She's been working really hard. She'll be at Cheap nhl jerseys Visa Championships. I think everyone will be really surprised to see how good she looks and how fast she's come back, because she just had surgery not that long ago. It's amazing."

Like this piece? Have a story suggestion? Follow The Gymnastics Examiner on Facebook or Twitter, or click "Subscribe" above to receive the latest gymnastics news and results via e mail.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes