Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

k ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusia...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

k ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusiasm for the game h

Started by luyp123, 2015/11/13 05:59AM
Latest post: 2015/11/13 05:59AM, Views: 233, Posts: 1
k ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusiasm for the game h
#1   2015/11/13 05:59AM
luyp123
DENVER -- Colton Sceviour scored three goals, Jamie Benn added two and the Dallas Stars beat the Colorado Avalanche 5-3 in a preseason game Tuesday night. Sceviour and Benn scored two goals apiece in the second period, with Sceviours second goal at 9:44 giving the Stars a 4-0 lead and prompting Colorado to pull goalie Jean-Sebastian Giguere in favour of Sami Aittokallio. Gabriel Landeskog answered for Colorado with 2:11 left in the middle period, and Brad Malone and Paul Stastny followed with goals in the third period to get the Avalanche within 4-3. Sceviour added an empty-net goal with 1:40 left in the game. Kari Lehtonen stopped 26 shots for the Stars. Giguere stopped six shots and Aittokallio saved all 15 shots he faced. .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. [url=http://www.shopbrownsofficialjerseys.com/women-michael-bowie-browns-jersey-... Bowie Youth Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. [url=http://www.shopbrownsofficialjerseys.com/women-bernie-kosar-browns-jersey-s... Kosar Womens Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona.TORONTO - Fullback Jeff Johnson, a two-time Grey Cup champion over 14 CFL seasons with the Toronto Argonauts and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, announced his retirement Friday. "I could have never imagined all that I would gain from this great game," Johnson said in a statement. "I would like to thank the Toronto Argonauts organization for believing in me and giving me the opportunity of a lifetime -- it has been a dream come true. "Thank you to all the fans for your support, dedication and love that you continue to show year after year. Finally, thank you to all my family and friends who have been there from the beginning and for shoowering me with love and support for 14 incredible years; I love you all.dddddddddddd Double Blue forever!" Johnson spent his first two CFL seasons with Hamilton (2000-2001) before joining the Argos in 2001. He appeared in 234 career games, including 198 with the Argos to stand fifth all-time. Johnson also appeared in 14 career playoff games with Toronto, winning Grey Cups in 2004 and 2012. "Jeff has been a consummate professional in every sense of the term," Argos general manager Jim Barker said. "His work ethic, leadership, sense of family, and enthusiasm for the game have set him apart his entire career. wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes