Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

I can say were because I was nervous." Mucha had a...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I can say were because I was nervous." Mucha had a 69, and Johnson and Kane shot 72.

Started by luyp123, 2015/11/13 06:02AM
Latest post: 2015/11/13 06:02AM, Views: 249, Posts: 1
I can say were because I was nervous." Mucha had a 69, and Johnson and...
#1   2015/11/13 06:02AM
luyp123
NEW YORK, N.Y. - Los Angeles Lakers guard Nick Young was suspended one game without pay by the NBA on Thursday for throwing a punch at Phoenixs Goran Dragic in the first half the previous night. Suns centre Alex Len, ejected after receiving a Flagrant 2 foul against Young, was fined $15,000, and teammate Marcus Morris was fined $25,000 for his involvement. Young, who threw the punch with 7:33 left in the second quarter of the Suns 121-114 win, will miss the Lakers game at Boston on Friday night. . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. [url=http://www.shoptheofficialdolphinsjersey.com/Elite-Larry-Csonka-Dolphins-Je... Csonka Womens Jersey .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Custom Miami Dolphins Jersey . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.PALM HARBOR, Fla. -- Laurie Rinker won the season-ending Legends Tour Open on Sunday, parring the final hole for a one-stroke victory over Trish Johnson, Lorie Kane and Barb Mucha. After opening with a 6-under 67 to take a three-stroke lead, the 51-year-old Rinker had a 74 on Sunday to finish at 5-under 141 on Innisbrook Resorts Island Course. She earned $30,000. "Its hard to play when your stomach is in your throat," said Rinker, a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour.dddddddddddd"I actually started out good on the front and was doing really well, but a couple holes before the turn I started choking up a little bit. I hit two poor shots that I can say were because I was nervous." Mucha had a 69, and Johnson and Kane shot 72. [url=http://www.wholesalejerseysdeals.us.com/]wholesale jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes