Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

ured Toronto centres – Tyler Bozak also remains ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ured Toronto centres – Tyler Bozak also remains out – Bolland coul

Started by luyp123, 2015/12/07 11:46PM
Latest post: 2015/12/07 11:46PM, Views: 210, Posts: 1
ured Toronto centres – Tyler Bozak also remains out – Bolland coul
#1   2015/12/07 11:46PM
luyp123
Pittsburgh, PA (Sports Network) - Pittsburgh Penguins backup goaltender Tomas Vokoun will be out indefinitely after undergoing a procedure to clear up a blood clot in his pelvis. Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. "The most important thing right now is Tomas health and well-being," Penguins GM Ray Shero said. "The clot was dissolved by the procedure, and the doctors tell us that he will remain in the hospital for several days. We will continue to monitor his progress after that." The 37-year-old native of the Czech Republic was 13-4-0 with a 2.45 goals- against average and three shutouts last season, going 6-5 with a 2.10 GAA during the postseason, which ended in a four-game sweep to the Boston Bruins in the Eastern Conference finals. Pittsburgh has one other goaltender on its roster besides starter Marc-Andre Fleury -- Jeff Zatkoff -- while Eric Hartzell had been assigned to Wilkes- Barre/Scranton of the AHL. Vokoun also missed the end of the 2005-06 season and the entire postseason, when he was the starter in Nashville, due to blood clots in his abdomen. Nike Air Max Zero For Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Nike Air Max Zero Nz . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. http://www.airmax2016nz.com/ . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Che... Nike Air Max 2016 Mens .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season.TORONTO – His left foot was swollen with shades of purple and wrapped heavily in bandages. Only crutches supported Dave Bolland as he met with the media for the first time since a tendon outside his left ankle was severed. The 27-year-old could not pinpoint a date for his return, still stung by disappointment from the injury and its effects on his first season as a Leaf. "Things were going well and then something like this happens [and] it really crushes you," said Bolland, who had six goals and 10 points amid a quick start in Toronto. It was more than a week ago in Vancouver that the 27-year-old dug deep for a puck in the Toronto zone when his foot was sliced by the left skate of Zack Kassian. Lingering on the ice uncomfortably as Kassian and the Canucks scored their second goal in an eventual 4-0 loss, Bolland was helpless. Eventually assisted off the ice by teammates, he left the arena on a stretcher, requiring surgery in B.C. the next day. "I just went in the corner and by the time I turned around, I just fell and didnt really feel anything in my ankle," he said. "Tried to get up and my ankle just buckled.dddddddddddd" Bolland was convinced that the actions of Kassian were without malice, the Kevlar socks he wore unable to protect his ankle from injury. "Its just a freak thing," he said. "Its hockey. Youre going in the corners and youre wearing sharp blades; it was just a little opening in my foot that got cut." Unable to put any weight on the foot, the Toronto native has been stuck at home with little to do, save for watching television and spending time with his new daughter. "You cant do much," he said. "Youve got to let the healing begin. For me, its sitting in front of my Apple TV watching as [many] shows as I can." "Get to see the motherhood of life and see what goes on actually when Im on the road," he continued. "Had to actually change a diaper and do things like that." One of two injured Toronto centres – Tyler Bozak also remains out – Bolland could not pinpoint any specific return date – hes certain hell be back this season – but he expects to remain on crutches for a month. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseys2015.us.com/]cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes