Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

ined Karlsson at 15 under. More than 4 1/2 inches ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ined Karlsson at 15 under. More than 4 1/2 inches of rain hit the course from Wednesday to Friday. Because of the wet conditions, pl

Started by luyp123, 2015/12/14 01:22AM
Latest post: 2015/12/14 01:22AM, Views: 223, Posts: 1
ined Karlsson at 15 under. More than 4 1/2 inches of rain hit the cour...
#1   2015/12/14 01:22AM
luyp123
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- Rex Ryan would love to be reunited with Ed Reed. Its on New York Jets general manager John Idzik to make it happen. But thats if he even wants the 35-year-old free-agent safety. Reed, released Tuesday by Houston, cleared waivers Wednesday and is available to any team. Ryan, who coached Reed for several years in Baltimore, acknowledged that he and Idzik discussed the possibility of adding him. "If we did, I keep that conversation private and all that kind of stuff," Ryan said. "But part of due diligence, if youve coached a player, Im sure you would want that input. So, did we have it? I think its safe to say yes." Reed missed the Texans first two games after hip surgery and was relegated to a backup role in recent games, making just 16 tackles. He was unhappy not starting in Houston after signing a three-year, $15 million deal in the off-season after 11 years in Baltimore. Reed also criticized the team for being outplayed and outcoached after the Texans seventh straight loss last Sunday. The Jets have the NFLs 26th-ranked pass defence, but Ryan insisted he is pleased with his current group of safeties, including Dawan Landry, Jaiquawn Jarrett and Antonio Allen -- whom the coach said has "a chance to be really good." But that might not prevent Ryan from wanting to add Reed, who was one of his favourites and is mentioned as one of the leagues greatest players at his position. "Its a logical question," Ryan said. "Look, the way I am, I could say absolutely yes, I would like him on our team. And Ill say that knowing you guys know me." Ryan quickly mentioned former Jets such as Brandon Moore, Alan Faneca, Trevor Pryce and Damien Woody as guys hed always like to have playing for him. "Anybody that Ive ever coached, that bled for me," Ryan said, "I want them." .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. [url=http://www.soccercolombiaonline.com/world-cup-fredy-guarin-football-jersey/... Guarin Colombia Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. [url=http://www.soccercolombiaonline.com/world-cup-abel-aguilar-football-jersey/... Aguilar Colombia Jersey . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. PLAYA DEL CARMEN, Mexico -- Harris English won the rain-delayed OHL Classic for his second PGA Tour title, pulling away for a four-stroke victory in a 29-hole Sunday finish at Mayakoba. English closed with a 6-under 65 after completing the third round in the morning with a 68. He moved into contention Saturday morning in the second round, matching the lowest round of his tour career with a 62. "I guess I found something in my swing -- a little swing key that helping me out," English said. "I hit the ball really well all week. It got a little windy the first two days and I struggled a bit with my driver, but I found it down the stretch." The 24-year-old former University of Georgia star finished at 21-under 263. He won the FedEx St. Jude Classic in June in Tennessee for his first PGA Tour victory. "I was aa lot more comfortable out there than I was a Memphis," English said.dddddddddddd "First time in Mexico and it will be a memory." Brian Stuard shot a 67 to finish second. Third-round leader Robert Karlsson had a 72 to drop into a tie for sixth at 15 under. "Ive been struggling with the long shots, in general," the 44-year-old Swede said. "Usually, you get found out sooner or later. ... Im still very, very pleased." Jason Bohn (68), Chris Stroud (68) and Rory Sabbatini (70) tied for third at 16 under. Justin Hicks (67), Justin Leonard (67) and Charles Howell III (69) joined Karlsson at 15 under. More than 4 1/2 inches of rain hit the course from Wednesday to Friday. Because of the wet conditions, players were allowed to use preferred lies. cheap nfl jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap jerseys cheap nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes