Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Hip Hop/Rap Forums @ RapArtists.com

iphone protective case - Off Topic Forum. - Hip H...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

iphone protective case

Started by weiwei222, 2016/01/25 03:22AM
Latest post: 2016/01/25 03:22AM, Views: 321, Posts: 1
iphone protective case
#1   2016/01/25 03:22AM
weiwei222
http://www.popsmartphones.com/

Pong sent me iphone protective case for my husband and I to use on our iPhone 5s’s. Due to the fact that we have a mischievous toddler in the house we chose to review the Rugged Pong cell phone case. There are a few quick facts about the Rugged style Pong cell phone case for the iPhone 5 at stylishiphonecases.com.

They are now doing so — with the phone cases for samsung, which offers a detachable backup battery. And this time around, the company has the benefit of experience: It now has 15 employees, and has already sold thousands of the original product. Its creators are using capital they have already raised, and say they have a deal with Best Buy to distribute their updated cases, which, they say, will go on sale this summer.

Seen as one of the best shock absorbing protective case for iphone 6 on the market, the Otterbox's claim to fame is a dual layer protection system made up of rubber and plastic. The best part about Otterbox, though, is that they offer a number of variations to help fit exactly what you're looking for in a case.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes